- Situated in the School of Business at the University of Kansas
- Founded in 1992 by Professor Emeritus Renate Mai-Dalton who was the Director through Spring 2006
- Supported by corporations and individual donors.
- Advises between 50-60 scholars per year and has over 200+ alumni since its program inception
- Boasts an average GPA of 3.6
One of the first things students notice about the Multicultural Business Scholars Program is the supportive atmosphere. One-on-one meetings, tutoring sessions, business presentations by corporate sponsors and social events all work in tandem to keep scholars academically on track, a fact readily reflected in their performance. Additionally, the MBSP assists scholars in their quest to carve out a niche in business fields where historically underrepresented populations been traditionally excluded.
The majority of our graduates are now employed in excellent positions nationwide, while many have gone on to earn MBAs, Masters of Accounting, and law degrees.